This face & neck scrub treatment is made to exfoliate, detoxify and soften skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines. The exfoliating ingredients are made to increase blood circulation, remove dead skin cells and activate new cell regeneration leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. The clay blend will help pull dirt and bacteria from below the skin's surface for deep detoxifying results while tightening pores. The herbal blend will help increase the antibacterial and astringent properties that promote healing. The oil blend will leave the skin feeling nourished and hydrated.
This product does contain caffeine from the arabica coffee and is one of the main ingredients that increases blood flow, reduces the appearance of cellulite. It reduces skin irritation due to its antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties and reduces hyper-pigmentation.
People that suffer from body acne, eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions that result in sensitive skin can use this product and can usually find relief from symptoms after use.
Disclaimer: Statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use spoon to remove scrub from container and replace lid. Apply to wet skin and rub on face & neck in circular motions for 15 - 30 seconds. After scrubbing, allow mask to dry for about 15 - 20 minutes. Use a thin layer and add more product to problem areas. Use face scrub/mask 1-3 times per week depending on skin needs. Remove mask with warm water, sponge or towel. Keeping eyes closed until product has been removed.
TIPS FOR USE
1. This product is natural and natural ingredients can separate after settling and may require a quick stir before use.
2. Using spoon to remove product keeps water and germs from producing bacteria growth in product.
3. Replacing lid after each scoop keeps your product from drying out & water from entering your container developing bacteria growth.
4. Apply mask in thin layer until you know how your skin will react to the product. Using a thicker layer on problem areas.
5. Skin may appear flushed after removal of mask due to the rubbing used to remove product as well from increased blow flow from ingredients. Flush should leave after about 5-10 minutes.
6. Blot dry to keep from rubbing and pulling on skin.
bentonite clay, moroccan red clay, oatmeal, avocado oil, grapeseed oil, olive oil, witch hazel, distilled aloe vera, arabica coffee, arrowroot, caffeine, cinnamon, vanilla extract, essential oil blend, grapefruit seed extract, white willow bark, elderberry, lemon balm, horsetail, siberian ginseng.